Monday, March 06, 2006

You keep what you kill...

6 March 2006 - 2:22 AM

^I watched The Chronicles of Riddick this morning. It's a great movie.

That was probably the high point of my day, because after that, a lot of shit happened. You can read about it all on my most recent Myspace blog as of the date of this blog post. The long and short of it is that Marlena and her lackeys all tried to convince me that keeping her pictures on my Myspace blogs - which, by the way, are merely links away from my main page that nobody is obligated to look at - was a bad thing. "Oh, I'm sorry, you automatons. I had no idea that people were supposed to live without memories." Fuckin' people these days, I swear.

Concurrent with those arguments was my inevitable conversation with Cecilee about her boyfriend. Yes, she loves her boyfriend, and has for a long time. Yeah, that sucks for me, but on the other hand, it's great for her. We still want to talk to each other, so that's good.

One of my older brothers gave me his old router today, along with some take-out food. I set up the router at the same time as I set up my dad's new printer/scanner/copier/fax machine, which he had to buy because the printer on his old one took a shit on him. The router's pretty cool, because it dials out the DSL so that the computers don't have to do it themselves, which means I'll have one less startup hassle to deal with. Yay!

I've been a retard all day, just like all other days, and I haven't started any homework yet. Usually that isn't such a bad thing, but today it's different because I have to write an essay. Blegh. If I think of any other events from today, I'll talk about them in tomorrow's blog, because I really need to get down to business.

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: