Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Here's to the night... Tomorrow's gonna come too soon

21 March 2006 - 12:20 AM

So... If the past two days haven't been depressing, then I don't love computers.

I woke up Sunday morning with the nastiest ear infection you could think of. Like, I must've used an ear syringe 45 times and gone through twice as many cotton swabs. I got no homework done, because that's my subconscious desire when I say that I'm going to do homework on Sundays. I just sit around, not knowing what I'm doing, and eventually, it's Monday morning, and I've accomplished nothing whatsoever.

I went to Quick Care after school today to get some antibiotics for my problem. Shitty part is that I am not to be diving until after I finish my medication and get a followup diagnosis from my physician. Doctor's orders. That seriously sucks, because diving is just about the only thing going for me right now. I have no girl; I have no time; the only thing I do have is lots of homework. I suppose the time off from diving will give me a little more time to focus on homework. I'll still be going to practice to help others out, but I won't have to shower when I get home, which will save some time.

I found out very shortly ago that one of my good friends just broke up with their significant other because they were cheated on. Man, and I thought I knew the kid well enough not to do that, too... It happened at a party, and the kid was really wasted, but we all know that that's absolutely no excuse, especially when the two love each other.

Ugh. What a depressing life.

Take it easy, but strike hard.
We're all going to need to, if we want to make it far.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: