Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Love Spaghetti... But I've got Shit on it!!!

12 March 2006 - 1:20 AM

So yeah. Definitely perforated my eardrum... As if it weren't obvious. The doctor said to just wait it out for 6-7 weeks and see if it heals. If it doesn't, then they have to put a skin patch on it... Ew. That's just what I want. Take some skin off my ass and stick it in my ear!

Anyways, that was Thursday. Didn't go to practice because of my ear. Still slept, though, because that's what I do. I sleep my life away.

Friday was about as eventful as Thursday. When my dad got home from work, I was supposed to pick people up and go down to the bowling alley. Nope. I fell asleep waiting for him, and didn't wake up until 1:00 AM. Mitch called at 2:00, asking me to drink with him and his friends. I declined, knowing that I had to wake up at 6:30 the next morning to find a store with earplugs and head down to the City of Las Vegas Municipal Pool for the coach's relay dive meet. I found some earplugs at Wal-Mart, of course, since they carry everything. I bought two different kinds. You'll probably see me sometime soon wearing one or the other.

I got to the meet and signed up for my dives to compete, but just before I got in, the coaches were pretty much like, "pffft, no." They don't want me diving until I have to, which is Wednesday. I might or might not dive on Monday and Tuesday. I'm still going to practice, though, to help others out and do stretches. That's what I did today at the meet. Since I couldn't go off the board, I just sat around, stretched, and did pike-ups. If you don't know what those are, ask me someday and I'll show you, granted I have the required space. The jist of it is that I don't even know how many I did, and I'm sure my stomach will be sore from it tomorrow.

I took my mom to work so that I could use the car tonight. I left straight from her work to the Riviera, where Lucille and Niki were waiting for me. Lucille had tickets to this acrobatic show, and had an extra, so they invited me. It was a very nice gesture, and I enjoyed the show =)

Afterward, we started picking people up for SkyMania. It took three hours to get everybody and get down there. I wish everybody had a car, and that we would all just meet down there. Especially since my car had 11 people in it at one point during the night. I landed on my head at SkyMania, like I always fuckin' do, and I think the pressure released when that happened pushed the threshold of my eardrum a bit more.

I need to stop being a fucking retard with my body.

After SkyMania, we went to Pho Saigon 8, a Veitnamese restaurant. Initiating a little change in the lives of most of the people I was with was a difficult task. I think it'd be cool to go to more restaurants than fast-food joints. Then again, I'd also like it if everybody paid for their shit. I ended up paying much more than my share at the end of the meal. Chris and Nicole showed up as we were leaving, and Niki and Lucille went with them, because Chris offered to take them home. Along the way, we had a pretty decent war between cars, throwing shit at each other. I dropped some people off, picked up another person, and went back to Mitch's. They were gonna go do their thing, and I never feel like joining them when they do, so I just went home.

I guess I'm done. Bleh.

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: