Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Day Late, A Dollar Short

28 February 2006 - 4:25 PM

Well, I didn't post yesterday, because I was a bit worn out from diving practice... Exactly as I predicted. Here's yesterday's events for you...

I gave Sarah a ride to school today, because her mom still isn't feeling well...

...I should really start to read when I'm supposed to. We did a group thing in English today, and our group had to analyze a passage from the textbook that... none of us read. Even though only one group was finished on time, Mrs. C. saw our group unfinished ten minutes later, with Niki, Chris, and Dallas talking, and totally went off on us. We kinda said 'fuck it' and just brought our giant Post-It note up to the board unfinished. Then Mrs. C. was like, "You guys didn't address the essence?" and I was like, "Well, I figured you wanted it, finished or not, because you just yelled at us about it."

So yeah... Doing work = not getting bitched at.

Today was the first day of diving practice, as I stated in the disclaimer above. The other diver from Durango picked me up, which was convenient, because I wouldn't have had any other ride. A few of the people that I dove with last year were there, which made it really cool, to show up and actually know people. There are a bunch of new kids - more competition... There's one kid who I think belongs on the swim team, because he seems really gay. Like, this kid has a man-tan and speaks with a British fag accent for fun. Whatever. I just better not find him cupping my balls in the water...

That other guy from Durango... turned out not to be that great of a diver... He's probably not gonna show up tomorrow, so I'm without a ride again. Oh well. I'm not gonna tell him to stay and try to improve if the coach is gonna be insulting about it, because that just won't build a relationship. So that leaves me as the only Durango diver again. Lame.

Apparently, Mitch broke his hand in P.E. today by punching the ground... I suppose the guy that deserved the punch is lucky that Mitch thought twice...

I came home from practice, showered, and ate, and then fell asleep. Who didn't see that one coming, huh? I woke up at 3:00 and did some homework, and then I had to get ready for school.

Well, I guess that's enough for yesterday's blog. I'll come back later tonight and write today's. Have a nice day!

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: