Friday, February 24, 2006

Hahaha! You dumb bastard!

24 February 2006 - 6:06 PM

You probably thought I wasn't gonna post today, didn't you?

...Actually, probably not, because you readers are figments of my imagination. Whatev.

Happy Friday! The school day was pretty laid back, as far as a schedule with three AP classes goes. Apparently, the principle went ape shit on Dallas' Tech class because the teacher wasn't there, and Dallas got sent to second lunch. The Brotherhood Assembly this year was the best I've attended. Usually, they really, really suck. This one was good though. Good vibe. Good organization. Just good all around. Hooray! How coincidental was it that I left the Brotherhood Assembly only to nearly hit an ignorant black pedestrian who darted in front of me... Haha! Niki and Chris had to finish a couple of missed tests after school today, so I went to Taco Bell and hung out with Sarah and Mitch until they were done with that. Then I took everybody to their respective after-school domains.

I find it preposterous that Chris and Niki have contests to see who can finish a test the fastest, regardless of how well they do on the test. I actually kinda went off a little bit on Niki about it earlier. He said something like, "So, I've only got three assignments to do... three of which I'm not doing." After that, I just let it out. Those thoughts that have been building up for a couple weeks. "Niki, I don't know what you're planning to do with your life right now, but it seems ridiculous to me. It's not cool that you're failing at everything and you're proud of it. You're capable of doing the work. You just... choose not to. I dunno..."

Yeah, I know. I was a bit harsh. Someone had to tell him the truth sooner or later though, and I'm pretty infamous for just speaking my mind, so whatever. We haven't spoken to each other since then, which was like, at least three hours ago, and he's sitting right next to me. That might not have anything to do with what I said though, because guys are allowed to do that. We're allowed to just sit for hours without a single word and still feel comfortable. He's been reading the entire time, and I've been doing... whatever. He's also had a bit of a rough day today. Don't ask me what constitutes as bad-day material, because he won't talk to me about him and Lucille and what gets said on the phone. No matter. It's his business, and he can choose to share or not to share.

I commented a girl's Myspace picture earlier today. Maybe half an hour to an hour later, she IMed me and thanked me for it. I really didn't expect that. Once again, this was another girl that I had never talked to in my life. We ended up talking about Bree and why I gave her a hollow chocolate rose on Valentine's Day and why I don't talk to her. It's an intimidation thing. As I told her, she and Bree just make me feel like a shy little kid, because they're so good looking. Yeah, I know. I'm weird.

Speaking of women... let's refer back to my school day. I was a bit proud of the fact that I worked Cecilee into my learning experience. You see, I had a French vocabulary test today on human body parts. 'Le cil' is French for 'eyelash'. Somehow, my train of thought while studying went something like:
"Cecilee has nice eyes, and, in turn, full eyelashes
Ok, switch the two French words around... cil le
Cecilee --> Ce-ci-lee
the le part lets me know that it's a masculine word"
Ok, so now that I've explained that... I felt pretty good about having that word down for the quiz.
Quiz time came around...
I must have become illiterate, because I read 'eyelid' as opposed to 'eyelash'
... couldn't remember the word 'paupière' for eyelid, and blanked out for a bit. Eventually, it came around, but I felt really stupid for not recognizing the one word that I was confident in.

Ok, so that's my day so far.

Soon, Dallas will be here, and we may have a couple of blue raspberry martinis just for the hell of it, to try out my new mixer.

I realize that I gave this site to my father. That's ok, because he won't read this until after the deed is done.

Ha!

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: