Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Second Entry of the Day

21 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

Second entry...
So I looked at Jake's Myspace thoroughly probably for the first time ever. Funny how much more attention you pay to people you talk to as opposed to people whose name you know. Hopefully I gave him some useful advice in his blog.

The other thing is that I keep putting in random little things to this girl Bree, but I have no idea why. I don't know her at all, and to be honest, I don't believe that a girl with that hot a body would suit me that well. I tend to find myself attracted to the more low-profile, yet stunningly beautiful women.

From now on, I'm dating these as I finish them and placing the time of finish. I guess it's just a second assurance of when I write these.

Have a nice night... again.

Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: