Thursday, February 23, 2006

Back Again

23 February 2006 - 12:39 AM
So should I just write one post before my nap and another at the end of the night? Because that's what I seem to be doing here. Maybe I'll just edit them so that I don't have two every day.

I'm not like Niki, who comes off as desperate to get comments on his page about his blog. I am happy enough hearing things from people directly through IMs. At least it lets me know that people read this besides me. Niki asked when I was going to the mall and Lucille said she liked my modified analogy that related to books :-)

There's a new Tourettes Guy video up, but it's not that great.

Once again, I'm gonna mention that it's cool that I'm talking to Cecilee. It pleases me to talk to people who interest me. She interests me. Quite a bit.
Something intriguing happened today while we were talking. I was yakking about my small existence, and then I decided to directly address that fact, and stop. But... she didn't agree with my choice. "no its kool/ its conversation/ lol" Most people have more of a time waiting for their turn to speak. This wasn't one of those times. What set me aback further was the very next message:
"i've been sad lately.
i dont know why
sry
lol"

followed by me:
"well that's not good"

and then by her:
"i dont know why im tellin you that."

I may just be thinking too optimistically in my favor, but most people don't just say things like that to people that they barely know at all. I've over-analyzed it, and considering she doesn't finish her other thoughts with periods, those two sentences that did end with them were pretty serious. I dunno... it just... makes me want to ask her if I can do anything to help rid her of that sadness. I could be thinking about it way too much, and she could be the kind of person that's comfortable enough to say something like that to anyone...

...Maybe I should stop losing my mind over women.

I mean, this girl has a guy, and has had him for a month already. Not only that, but I've noticed that he's a skater. The last thing I need is an ass kicking from 20 DBK members or something like that, lol. Ah, fuck it. I should be doing homework right now, not verbalizing the thoughts that run through my mind...

Goodnight.

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: