Saturday, February 25, 2006

I got my kidney pierced... Don't touch it or I'll shit my pants!

25 February 2006 - 12:50 AM

Tonight has been fun. Hiding alcohol - however little it is - from my dad... Comedy videos on my computer... Indo Board... fun fun.

The martinis made from that Rose's Blue Raspberry mixer turned out great. I realized tonight that I'm quite a lightweight now in drinking. One martini and I was already tipsy. Dallas came over with an Indo Board... a board with a cylinder under it... doesn't sound too exciting, but it acts as a balance builder. I'm afraid that I'll be sore from that before I even get to SkyMania tomorrow night. It's really fun though. I wish I had one. Mitch and Sarah came over, but Sarah had to leave after a short while. Dallas left with Niki and they came back with Brittany, but they hung out downstairs until my dad came home, and then came upstairs. We played Scrabble for a bit. It was Mitch's first time playing. Now everybody has left but Mitch and Niki, and Niki's asleep. Mitch and I are just watching random videos on my computer. It's pretty fun.

I talked to Cecilee again. Talking to her makes me happy =)

...Someone needs to tell me to stfu before I lose it.

Ugh. I don't have much more to talk about, I don't think. All I can think about is her... asl;fas;lkfadlk;sdlfjasdfjk;sdlkfjasfjsadjfasljkfdlfjlafka;ldsfj;lkdfjlksuiefenoa;lksfjdalkj

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: