Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It

26 February 2006 - 1:18 AM

Whoo... What a day. I fell asleep on the top bunk last night, because I didn't care to bother Mitch about moving off the couch or Niki off my bed. Anyway, since I slept up there, I ended up waking up at 6:30 because I was so hot from the vent... and because Niki got a phone call at that time... 6:30, you say? Phone call? Ri-God-damn-diculous, if you ask me. Then again, nobody's asking me. I might not have minded the ring tone that accompanied the phone call, or the conversation that took place at that time... except, Niki talks like this, with a little tiny voice that almost makes you want to cry. So, at that point, I grabbed my awesome body pillow and my blanket and migrated to Victor's room with my PSP and let it soothe me to sleep. I woke up three hours later, with the PSP still playing music, and then came back to my own room to put on music, which in turn calmly woke everybody else up. We hung out for a bit, and then Sarah's mom needed us to drive her to Southern Hills Hospital, up by Lucille's house, to pick up her car, because she couldn't drive it home yesterday - she had a kidney stone - I felt bad, because she was in so much pain... It was really generous of her to give me $20 gas money. I really didn't expect that much.

It turned out to be really useful though, because we did a lot of driving today. Afterward, we dropped Niki off at his house to take a shower, and Mitch and I went and got Fazoli's for breakfast... gotta love that fast food spaghetti. Good price, too. Then we picked Niki back up, went to the 99 cent store for more blue raspberry mixers, and went back to my house, where my dad was waiting, mad, because he needed to get some shit done before my mom drove to work. As soon as we showed up, I had to fix my hair in the sink, change my clothes, and head out the door again to go with Niki's mom to the Boulevard Mall, where I looked around in a crap-load of stores to find a new wallet.

...More random phenomena: As we were walking through the mall, something caught our eye... a vending machine. Yeah, I know, you don't think a vending machine is all that great, but let me explain something to you. This vending machine contained... electronics. It was an express iPod/PSP vendor. It amazed us for at least five minutes before we took pictures and moved on.

We got back to my house after the mall and Niki left with his mom. Then, shortly after, Mitch and I took my mom to work again, just in case something happened that would leave us without Niki's mom's car. That ended up being good idea, because Niki's mom got a new car and let Niki's dad take the Civic... Weak sauce.

Back home again, Mitch and I watched some badass Pablo Francisco video and spent like, three hours trying to compile two rockin' drive CDs. Soon, we realized we should start picking people up to go to SkyMania. I gave all my hard liquor bottles to Mitch for him to place in his closet and to free up space in mine. Then we started picking people up.

I decided to prove a little point to Mike when we got to his house to pick him up. You see, last week, when we got to Niki's house, Mitch and Mike honked my car horn excessively for fun. I told them to stop, and that they were being dicks. They didn't think anything of it... so this week, when I pulled up to Mike's driveway, I excessively honked my car horn. He came out of his house all pissed, and tried placing it on me that his mom got mad because I was honking so much. I explained the reasoning behind my actions, and hopefully demonstrated to him how shitty it is to be on the receiving end of the joke.

We made it down to SkyMania with the aid of our pimpin' CDs, which turned out great. We did our thing, as we always do, being the SkyManiacs that we are. I actually got a little bit of diving technique practiced as well. Aj showed up after a bit - He's an old acquaintance of mine. Other than my always-cool kicks and flips, I screwed up a jump through the hoop once and ended up breaking skin. There's some cool dried up blood on my knee right now that will soon be washed off in the shower.

We left SkyMania and I called Cecilee, since she said she might come by to say hi even though she wasn't going to be working. She didn't answer though. At least I knew she didn't forget, because when I got home, I found an IM timestamped at around 7:00 from her, asking if we were going to be there tonight. So without her answer, we left to get food without her. We ate at In-N-Out, because... that's what's necessary to reach pre-SkyMania levels of fat after you've jumped for an hour. We left there and went to UNLV to play around on the practice diving board and trampoline outside the natorium. I got some more diving technique practice there, which was cool - Next visit to SkyMania, I'm hella doing inward somersaults, because they're awesome.

On the way home, we hella kept messing with people in other cars by blasting our music and making motions at them while we were stopped at lights. Hardly anybody ever plays along, because either they're unattractive, and figure that we're taunting them, or they're attractive, and figure that we're just being pussy-hunting jerks. I think we got one car full of people to pay more attention to us than ten seconds, but it may have been full of 13-year-old girls - Hey, what do you consider too young for a 16-year-old guy? Haha, just messin'. You all know from my blogs that I've fallen for Cecilee - the taken girl - harder than I usually fall after I smack my head while flip-twisting through the hoop at SkyMania.

Alright, this is getting really long...

...Went to Mitch's house; Hung out; Left; Took Chris, Niki, and Sarah home; Drove home; Writing blog; VoilĂ !

Shower time. Then coma time =)

Goodnight.



P.S.

...

Cecilee

;-)

Take it easy, but strike hard.
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: