Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gonna try to make this short 'cause I'm tired as hell

12 April 2006 - 12:36 AM

Monday
I drove my dad to his meeting and then went to the doctor on my own. He checked me out and agreed to let me dive again.

Yes!

So then I came home, went to the pharmacy for my mom, and had her drive me to practice and then pick up my dad. On the way, while waiting at a red light in the left-turn lane, the lady in front of me inched forward and accidentally bumped the lady in front of her. The woman wouldn't let the situation slide, so I had to change lanes just to get out of there. Practice was okay, I suppose. I spent more than half of it working on one dive because my technique is all screwed up now. I've completely had to change approach. After practice, I fell asleep for the remainder of the afternoon, to nobody's surprise I'm sure.

Tuesday
Practice was much better. I attempted a front 2½ today. It was fun, but it needs lots of work. I didn't know where to kick out, so I ended up slapping both of my arms on the water. I made sure to put my earplugs in when I attempted my twister.

I took my mom to work, showered, picked up Billy, and went down to The Orleans to pick up tickets to see La Mujer de me Hermano, a Spanish movie that was showing for free. Tickets weren't to be handed out until 5:30. Billy and I showed up at about 4:55. They didn't hand out tickets until about 6:30, after Lucille and Niki showed up.

I just love how inefficient the Spanish are.

After the movie, we hung out at my house for a bit, but I had to take Lucille home around 9:45, so we did that. Then, we went to Niki's house to hang out. His mom bought pizza, Billy and Niki played WoW, and I started watching a movie with Niki's mom until I had to head home. When I returned home, I realized that my friends are fucking retards, and didn't think to close the gate when we left the house. So from 9:45 until 12:10, my house was absolutely open to the public. After walking in, I decided to make a quick round about the house with a sharp knife in my hand, just in case anybody decided to come in.

There's my two cents, and my two days.

Take it easy, but strike hard
Vaniah Schwenoha

No comments: