Sunday, September 23, 2007

Upsetting People

23 September 2007
8:00 PM

So... That last entry touched upon the nerves of a good few people, and it showed when their latest entries included a disclaimer at the beginning telling me to fuck off. That's what I should've expected, really. If I'm going to single them out, I better expect them to single me out. I definitely deserve it. Hopefully nobody holds it against me when we run into each other in Vegas around the holidays. That would make me sad. It would be wrong to regret writing that last entry, however. I promised myself many entries ago that I'd be as honest as I could in here. I'm not gonna blame the criticism on my drunken state, but I will say that it made the criticism a lot more scathing.

Before I left Las Vegas, my friends and I kinda tried to see how many friendships I could ruin prior to my departure. It seems that rant about writing may have done more damage than what I did in Vegas =/

It's really not as disturbing to me as I made it sound, guys... It's just a pet peeve of mine, just like the ones you guys have/had. Sarah used to get mad at me when I would crack my knuckles. Marlena would get mad at me when I'd pick at my scabs. Nothing was ever worth ending friendships over, though. I hope everybody can see that.

Still love you guys, no matter what
Vaniah Juniper Schwenoha

No comments: