Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Dream - Driving Through

I was trying to get to class, but for whatever reason, I had to drive to class from the house. My backpack was large and bulky, and its contents spilled out of the top and rose higher than my head, making the backpack uncomfortable to wear. I was looking for something important that I needed to bring with me to class, but after awhile I could not find it, so I left without it. I was already late.

I drove over, and the school seemed to be located within a mall, because I drove around a bunch of stores looking for a parking spot. Finally, I parked, and walked up the stairs and to the classroom. Class was nearly over by now. Once it ended, I decided to drive around to another spot that was closer to my next class, except my car was not where I thought I had parked it. I spent over five minutes walking around, looking for my car.. Which was an SUV, not my actual car.

I drove around, but could not find a spot. I finally decided to park in front of the Harley Davidson store/service center, and now I was driving a Harley around instead of the SUV I was in. More than that, the Harley belonged to my sister, who met me out front to get it, because she worked at the service center.

No comments: